Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dear Diary,
I woke this morning and realized that I have been at my foster home for 1 month. I sure love it here with Libby and Sherman. I have been such a good dog. I love the grankids when they come to visit. I get along with everyone. I love to give hugs.

My foster dad, Greg, put me on my leash to go for a ride and I ended up at this place with all of these dogs and cats. I reminds so much of the shelter. Now I am sad and scared. I hope that I can go back to Libby and Sherman's. This place put me to sleep and cut me up. I am so scared and lonesome. My tummy hurts so much. All I want to do is go back to my foster home.

What can I do different to make you love me more? I will do anything. I miss you so much.
Please Greg and Pat come and get me.

Love, Candice.

No comments: