Sunday, May 6, 2007

A NEW LIFE AND A NEW NAME...



Dear Diary,

My last entry found that I was a bit confussed.
Now I know why.
I was taken to the vet so that they could make me feel better.
That is what all of the other dogs told me.
Well, it has taken a couple of weeks.
Now I feel good.
Then this morning, Greg and Pat put me back into the car.
I was scared and worried that I was going back to the vet.
We drove and drove and finally stopped at a very nice house with
lots of children.
I hope that this is my furever home.
I love the sound of little feet running and playing.
I knew that when my foster mom started petting and hugging me that there was a chance that this was my furever home.
I could tell that she was so sad and happy at the same time.
Then, my new mom, Katy, started hugging me.
I knew that this was the beginning of the happiest time of my life.
Good bye Pat and Greg.
I will always love and remember everything that you did for me.
Licks and kisses to all that have helped me on my journey to a better life.
Love to all,
Candice.

PS.
It is official.
My new name is SADIE.

PPS.

Steve,
You now have 6 girls in the house counting Katy's Mom.
What could be better.
I think that I can help you deal with this.
Don't give up.
We may have to help you find a nice Setter male to join the family.

No comments: